Oblivion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I wonder..

3 posters

Go down

I wonder.. Empty I wonder..

Post  BuRnINgAmBiTIOn Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:10 am

Here is a interesting problem i came across when i was having my snack before sumemr school. Keep in ind, this was very early in the morning, and i was half asleep. So, there i was, eating a banana, and i thought:OK, theres the Banana Itself, and the peel. this kinda reminds me of a apple, but not really. How can there be two separate entities to this fruit, if its one thing in itself? i mean, theres the peel, and theres the banana. can you even eat the peel? and whats in the genetics so you can separate the banana from the peel? you can peel the skin off the apple, but people usually eat the apple skin either way... Can you help me solve this problem? i hope i explained it right. I was thinking about asking KGB but im not sure if they would understand the question..
BuRnINgAmBiTIOn
BuRnINgAmBiTIOn

Back to top Go down

I wonder.. Empty Re: I wonder..

Post  General Hawk Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:23 am

ummmmmmmmmmm yeah.
General Hawk
General Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  IsaacGS1 Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:11 pm

BuRnINgAmBiTIOn wrote:Here is a interesting problem i came across when i was having my snack before sumemr school. Keep in ind, this was very early in the morning, and i was half asleep. So, there i was, eating a banana, and i thought:OK, theres the Banana Itself, and the peel. this kinda reminds me of a apple, but not really. How can there be two separate entities to this fruit, if its one thing in itself? i mean, theres the peel, and theres the banana. can you even eat the peel? and whats in the genetics so you can separate the banana from the peel? you can peel the skin off the apple, but people usually eat the apple skin either way... Can you help me solve this problem? i hope i explained it right. I was thinking about asking KGB but im not sure if they would understand the question..
(first YOU GO TO SUMMER SCHOOL?!?!?) uhhh im not entirely sure since we never talked about fruit in 8th grade Physical Science...or 7th grade science for that matter...but maybe the peel has a genetic fusion with the banana...like the apple skin protects the apple inside...the peel protects the banana from virus! (i have no idea what im saying anymore)
IsaacGS1
IsaacGS1
Admin

https://oblivion114.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BuRnINgAmBiTIOn Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:13 pm

IsaacGS1 wrote:
BuRnINgAmBiTIOn wrote:Here is a interesting problem i came across when i was having my snack before sumemr school. Keep in ind, this was very early in the morning, and i was half asleep. So, there i was, eating a banana, and i thought:OK, theres the Banana Itself, and the peel. this kinda reminds me of a apple, but not really. How can there be two separate entities to this fruit, if its one thing in itself? i mean, theres the peel, and theres the banana. can you even eat the peel? and whats in the genetics so you can separate the banana from the peel? you can peel the skin off the apple, but people usually eat the apple skin either way... Can you help me solve this problem? i hope i explained it right. I was thinking about asking KGB but im not sure if they would understand the question..
(first YOU GO TO SUMMER SCHOOL?!?!?) uhhh im not entirely sure since we never talked about fruit in 8th grade Physical Science...or 7th grade science for that matter...but maybe the peel has a genetic fusion with the banana...like the apple skin protects the apple inside...the peel protects the banana from virus! (i have no idea what im saying anymore)

lol! Maybe. and yeah, i went to summer school. i had to help teach some kids =.=
BuRnINgAmBiTIOn
BuRnINgAmBiTIOn

Back to top Go down

Post  IsaacGS1 Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:14 pm

huh...i dont pay attention in science yet i learn everything like others do... (lol! summer school sucks!)
IsaacGS1
IsaacGS1
Admin

https://oblivion114.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum